Yep. Not even your best friend will tell you…but I will.
If you’re a dude, just skip this post and move to the next blog. If you’re a chick but are really not interested in the lovely little details, move along. We won’t judge.
The rest of you will probably read and nod your heads.
This is an excerpt from an article I wrote last week. You’ll get all the details on the link at the bottom of the blog post, in case you’re interested. Here are the highlights:
1. Poop happens.
2. It’s not necessary to go totally commando (usually).
3. Bring snacks.
4. You will want to bring your own robe, jammies and slippers.
5. For the record… some of it stays off the record.
6. You will not look much different after you have the baby.
7. Bring reeeeeeally ugly underwear.
8. What the heck is that? Well, that would be hemorrhoids.
Read the entire article here, along with explanations.